Prepare yourself for Albi Blue win

With the day off from the girlfriend :oops: i thought i'd clean the Clio for the first time since picking it up, was overdue and i missed the albi blue shine. I couldn't bring myself to clean the wheels so just gave them a wipe down across the face.

Only a quick going over, im sure it will be filthy again in a few days. Still find myself wanting a spoiler the more i look at the rear of it hmmmm.

Anywho...

1q4r9h.jpg

10i5w1h.jpg

2gxk7zk.jpg

14wprbm.jpg

2dtapz5.jpg

It's a funny colour this Albi Blue, in almost every different light it looks a slightly different colour. I think it looks best when its under a forcourt light (Petrol station etc)

Nice colour and wheel combo. Get a GT spoiler or the Dynamique one I have, not the Cup Spoiler! Lol! Looks good without though.

Looks lovely mate, I love my albi 200, albi and liquid yellow are best colours I think! Definitely cup spoiler man, get my gloss black one fitted on Friday :smile:

Too late for GT, requires complete tailgage. I wasn't sure about Cup spolier but now love it....

I thought you could buy the brackets, but thinking about it I do remember a thread being posted up by TwingoGeekeo about a customer of their's not being able to have the GT spoiler retro fitted. My bad, sorry.

Cup spoiler still a no though! Lol!

GT Spoiler IS possible I've been told.

The girl I get my parts off was telling me last week how she'd sold one and the guy had phoned up moaning because he'd read somewhere it wouldn't fit. Turns out it is possible to put a GT Spoiler on, she did tell me how but I can't rightly remember. Think the part numbers for the two boot lids are a bit misleading, as far as I can remember there's two different part numbers because one comes WITH the spoiler fitted already!?!

Anyway, back on topic, car looks ace, I do really like that colour. :smile:

Last edited:
I was under the assumption that you had to buy a bracket to fit it on with, without it it wouldn't fit. But the bracket was the same price as the spoiler or something, so made it like £250 or something. Needs clarification by someone, but who is another thing! Lol!

Yeah she mentioned something about a bracket but the lad wasn't happy about having to drill his bootlid.

If all else fails, just go with the good old fashioned line of Tiger Seal and a bit of gaffer tape to hold it in place until it sets!!! :smiley:

I'd imagine there might also be something to do with the relocating of the 3rd brake light, it needs to be in the spoiler as apposed to on the tailgate.

Ahhh yes, that rings a bell, she did mention something about that!!! :smile:

I should really start some brain training, my memory has been ****e the last few months hahaha!!!

Looks great mate!! :smiley: The black speedline alloys go well with it as well. Albi blue ftw and yes a cup spoiler would make it look a lot more sportier. I am after a spoiler as well for when I purchase my albi blue 197. :smile:

How hard is it to fit the Dynamique spoiler does anyone know? I dont really want to have alot of trouble with it