POTM September

Cliosport-carl

Winner - POTM May 2017
Gold Member
How can time move so fast September already I hope its not just me feeling this year is slipping away.

The voting for August's comp will go live soon - please take time to vote for your favourite image. Thank you to @Jimmy for sorting out the thread in advance.

So onto Septembers contest and the theme, continues the pattern and is a "Free for All" . As ever, imagination is your friend in POTM, Remember Free for All means a new picture taken this month which can be anything...get creative!

Please also remember that we have relaxed the rules with regards to when photos are taken on the 'themed' months - so older pictures are allowed for those months.

Otherwise, the following two guidelines do still apply:
1. This is a Clio forum - and a [preferably your] Clio needs to be somewhere in the shot.
2. You may enter more than one photo to show your skills! However only the first one submitted counts.
3. Only new photos taken this month for Free for All pics

Entries will run until Sunday 30th September, with voting to commence shortly after.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
How can time move so fast September already I hope its not just me feeling this year is slipping away.

The voting for August's comp will go live soon - please take time to vote for your favourite image. Thank you to @Jimmy for sorting out the thread in advance.

So onto Septembers contest and the theme, continues the pattern and is a "Free for All" . As ever, imagination is your friend in POTM, Remember Free for All means a new picture taken this month which can be anything...get creative!

Please also remember that we have relaxed the rules with regards to when photos are taken on the 'themed' months - so older pictures are allowed for this month.

Otherwise, the following two guidelines do still apply:
1. This is a Clio forum - and a [preferably your] Clio needs to be somewhere in the shot.
2. You may enter more than one photo to show your skills! However only the first one submitted counts.
3. Only new photos taken this month for Free for All pics

Entries will run until Sunday 30th September, with voting to commence shortly after.

Thank you and good luck to all!
Sorry, I'm confused. You say it's a free for all month & only new photos are allowed, but also that older pictures are allowed. I'm assuming you mean that older pictures are NOT allowed this month?

Reactions: Cliosport-carl
Sorry @Johnny 99 it was copied in a bit of a rush at work and edited just before the boss come I hit bublish. The POTM rules apply so on the Free for All themes only New pictures are to be taken and used. The themed months you can use previous pictures relating to the theme.

But thanks for pointing it out I'll check next time

Reactions: Jimmy and Johnny 99
Sorry @Johnny 99 it was copied in a bit of a rush at work and edited just before the boss come I hit bublish. The POTM rules apply so on the Free for All themes only New pictures are to be taken and used. The themed months you can use previous pictures relating to the theme.

But thanks for pointing it out I'll check next time

Thanks for clarifying it Carl, I must admit I missed that on my read-through too :smile: I've edited the OP now. Thanks also Johnny.

Reactions: Cliosport-carl

Similar Thread Suggestions