POTM - September 2017

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
Hi guys-n-gals.

With my partner in crime Jimmy; having already organised and collated the voting for last months Photographic comp - its my turn to turn over a new leaf for September and get this thing started.

Still got some great weather here this weekend [Hopefully you have too]- so maybe there's still a chance of some sun-soaked shots, and bearing in mind the last couple of months topics have looked oh-so-good on paper (But i think you'll agree - have been way more difficult to embrace on film in reality) myself and Jimmy have decided to make this month's topic:

A FREE FOR ALL

****Like literally a free for all !!! Anything goes, whatever you can come up with is good, the World is your Oyster etc. We're trying to encourage as many entries as possible this month and would truly love to break the 20 barrier for entries before we get into the Winter-based themes and Decembers ***Special*** Can YOU help us achieve that goal ?? :smile:

Black and White shots, Summer based themes, interesting buildings, weird angles, close-ups, unusual enhancements etc etc can all be encapsulated this time around and we'd love to see your favourite images right
here.

BUT: there is a trade-off ! I have been lenient in the past on some of the rulings etc and let photos stand i knew didn't 'conform'. But this time around not so much so. Rules are rules and we all need order. So a few very simple guides for us to stick-to please:

1. Only freshly taken by you shots - for this months comp please.
2. This is a Clio forum - and a [Preferably your] Clio needs to be somewhere in the shot.
3. You may enter more than one photo to show your skills ! However the first shown counts.

****Entries will close at 7.00pm on Sat 30th Sept, and voting will commence shortly after that.

THANKS EVERYONE- HAVE FUN AND LETS SEE THOSE SNAPS !

This is turning into a bare knuckle fist-fight with the sheer quality so far !!

EPIC entries one and all: and we really appreciate the support.

Keep them coming please. Let's make this a month to remember :smile:

Reactions: Jimmy

Similar Thread Suggestions