September 2011 POTM Competition

Paul

Platinum Member
September's Topic is Bridges, so the picture must be taken with a Clio and a bridge of some description in it. Should be quite an easy one for everyone to get an entry in this month.

The picture must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

If an unpaid forum member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a complimentary upgrade to become a Paid Member for a whole year.

If an existing Paid, Gold or Platinum Member wins the POTM poll, they will receive a prize from the Site Admin Team, this month; Clio197.net Tax disc Holder.

Rules...

1.Photo must have a (or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing IS allowed this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain borders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

7.If you win a POTM comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months competition. This is to give others a chance to win. (Its the car that wins, not the photographer so you can still enter though)

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

ENTRIES IN BY 6pm on Sunday 25th September.

Good luck!

:eek:

I prefer the first one too TBH.

When you decide, can you remove the one you don't want to enter :smile:

Right given that we only have 2 legitimate entries at the moment (I know when you were at Milau, Webby :wink:), I am hoping that you are all saving your entries until this weekend :huh:

Get snapping!! :smiley:

Last edited:
Was looking forward to this months POTM as i had a few good ideas, unfortunatly ive just come out of hospital and im unable to drive for a few weeks so no entry from me this month :worried:

Paul - as there're only 2 entries will you let us submit some before Sep 30? I'm heading out tonight to take some photos just for this comp so I'd like to still enter!

Sorry guys I am working away this week so I am on my phone.

Yeah I am happy to have it until the end of the week.