poorly :(

I not slept for 4 day cos of left ear infection, didn't get any better so I have to go to hospital.
This morning my right is infection too, so painful I can't cope with it :worried:

Unlucky Giles. Ear infections are the worst :worried:

I spend most mornings coughing my guts up at the moment, I've got a proper crappy cold.

Ear infections suck, had it in both my ears before while i was on holiday, bloody Spanish pharmacist gave my ear drops specifically designed NOT to be used with an ear infection, it was like poring acid in to my eyes, I've got a fairly decent pain threshold but I'm man enough to say tears were involuntarily shed!! Hope you get better soon.

When I got back to the UK they gave me some antibiotics which cleared it up fairly well though. Just be careful if they give you Codine for the pain, lots of people are intolerant to it (like me) and can make you feel really sick, especially after a few days.

Get well soon! :smile:

Get well soon giles.

Get that car cleaned to take your mind off things.

might be nothing to do with your ears mate.

need to get it checked asap.

I get inner ear infections on a regular basis. Last time I had one it litterally knocked me off my feet. Messed up my balance so much I couldnt stand upright for a week, was like being really drunk but with out the pleasure of drinking anything. Also had a cracking head ache. Kept me off work for near three weeks.

Hope you feel better soon.

haha yes sir

yes it is mate, the doctor look into my ear.

Last time my lad had an "ear infection" he started pi$$ing red wine coloured urine!!!

two weeks in hospital and biopsies gave no clues..........

eventually his ear drum burst and puss came out and it turned out to be streptococcal septicemia :blush:mg:

he was then an out patient for 12 months as apparently is a life threatening condition.

scary poo, poo all came from an off the cuff comment "mummy is it normal to have red wee?" :blush:mg::blush:mg:

you can imagine the panic and how time dragged till he next went as he had flushed it.......

Last time my lad had an "ear infection" he started pi$$ing red wine coloured urine!!!

two weeks in hospital and biopsies gave no clues..........

eventually his ear drum burst and puss came out and it turned out to be streptococcal septicemia :blush:mg:

he was then an out patient for 12 months as apparently is a life threatening condition.

scary poo, poo all came from an off the cuff comment "mummy is it normal to have red wee?" :blush:mg::blush:mg:

you can imagine the panic and how time dragged till he next went as he had flushed it.......

sound nasty. My inside ear are clear but alittle abit red that what doctor say.

get well soon Giles

cheers mate

sound nasty. My inside ear are clear but alittle abit red that what doctor say.

cheers mate

Thats what we were told :smiley:

but the infection was behind his ear drum.

Just go back if it gets worse.