PM Gone..

I had an unread message in my message box before and during the site maintenance but it has now gone :worried:

ps. If anyone PM'd me in the last 24 hours can you send it again please.

I don't get the emails :worried: I'll set that up now.

See you got your car Maz haha.. was the site down to handle a load of picture threads from yourself :wink:

I think it is to do with when the database was backed up - as you may have noticed, the site has been offline for a while - it has been moved! Mouse has a new home :wink:

The database was backed up/copied at x o clock, and moved the new place tonight. Anything done between x o clock and now wouldn't have been copied over :worried:

I'll re send it, but the site is still down on my pc, so you may have 2 bare with me whilst I use my phone!

Well I was going to resend it, but I no longer have it either! Lol! But basically mate it was about trying to get more attendees for the meet at Himley. Which you have already put your name down as attending, so don't worry!

Well I was going to resend it, but I no longer have it either! Lol! But basically mate it was about trying to get more attendees for the meet at Himley. Which you have already put your name down as attending, so don't worry!

I know a few people with 182s and I can put it on CS if you would like?