Plans for the Summer....

Any plans for the Clio for the summer? I'm spent up after cams being fitted but working on the idea of a custom roll cage that will allow me to retain the rear seats.

Any plans for the Clio for the summer? I'm spent up after cams being fitted but working on the idea of a custom roll cage that will allow me to retain the rear seats.

You would get some serious interest in those mate. I'd happy put them on my website for sale. :smile:

Like the idea of keeping the rear seats if you can do it. My plans are mostly dominated by 5 year service and tax, and my first track day!

Meets & Events:
April Karting Meet
National RS Meet
Yorkshire Cars in the Park Meet
Maybe an Evo Triangle Run
FCS
Clio Sport Saturday
TRAX

Those are just the ones I know of at the moment - no doubt there will be more to come from the woodwork...

Also got my first track day on May 1st. :smiley:

As for upgrades:
Callipers painted red
New brake disks and pads
Front grill repair
Fingers crossed for a remap and panel filter too...

I also have her booked in with RussZS at Midlands Car Care for a enhancement detail just before FCS.

Exciting times ahead.

Book in an enhancement
Wheels refurb
Possible full wrap in a colour to be decided
Or just change the car :smile:

Refurb wheels
Lowering springs
Brake lines
Front window tints
Change front lights
Repaint calipers
Custom painted interior
Fresh ice upgrade

And an enhancement or correction detail.

Maybe...I hope.

Full polish and wax of the exterior
Debadge rear
Touch up a stone chip on my alloy
Cambelt (hopefully can be done under warranty)
Fit BMC panel filter

You would get some serious interest in those mate. I'd happy put them on my website for sale. :smile:

Safety devices will do a one off for 1700+vat.

Tho I am currently in talks with mark fish Motorsport about him having SD comission one. So will drop price massively.

If you are genuinely interested then let me know!

Think it'll be just a remap for the green one this summer. In Scarborough for a week in July so intend on getting it done then.

Not to the car but with the car. Driving through the the Italian/French/Austrian Alps for a couple of weeks with some bigger boys (Exiges, elises, a Caterham, a 911 and a Corvette Z06):smile:

Working on them locally with someone who makes cages for 4x4. Might be a one off but if anyones interested once done, let me know.

fm[B said:
[/B]p;262820]Safety devices will do a one off for 1700+vat.

Tho I am currently in talks with mark fish Motorsport about him having SD comission one. So will drop price massively.

If you are genuinely interested then let me know!

I could very well be interested in both of these. Tied up for most of the day and evening but I'll pm you both with my details so we can discuss further.

Cheers :thumbsup:

wheel refurb + federal 595 rsr's all round
finally decide on a boot spoiler
deffuser painted gloss black with spoiler
new induction kit
few track days

Put some fuel in.

Drive it, put some more fuel in.

Ring trip in august with the lads (i'd like to get one more in before that)

Put some more fuel in.

France in sept.

Couple more track days.

May = Birchdown = MOT

Aug' = Birchodwn = Cambelt Etc., ARP Rod Bolts

Sep' = RSTuning = Remap, not spoke to these yet, but hopefully I'll have the pennies by then...

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chris General Chat 92
Chris Clio General Chat 32
Scotty H Detailing 2
neil General Chat 6
L Clio General Chat 21