Pics of the new car...

Love it, hard to beat some RWD action! Exhaust wouldn't be my own personal choice but I'm sure there's some note off it!

Health to steer Adam :smile:

Thanks folks I'm most excited :smiley: its such a lovely seating position! The wheels are 19" x 10" GTR Rotas. They are lovely.

Well guys I got the car.. All I can say is wow!

The power delivery is so smooth and because the car is low + good center of gravity corners are not a problem.. However it was a bit damp today and if your a bit to hard on the throttle your going to spin. luckily TC kept me in check the two times the rear tried to step out.

The MPG is 22 and that's actually 22 but for the noise alone its worth it!

Also one final note. If you are under 25 and need a days insurance (needed to drive the car home!) I suggest you get yourself over to http://www.tempcover.com. All in it was £48 for 24 hours cover.. although this does not use any of your existing NCB etc so for 24 hours cover on a 3.5 V6 that's good going!

I've to hand it over to my Dad for 3/4 months after 1PM tomorrow as that's when my insurance runs out :worried:

Looks good that. Pitty you can't drive it for a while, it's going to kill you! At least you still have the excellent 197 to drive round in.

It is - the guy that recorded the video was the previous owner.. I'll get one with my phone.. sounds a lot better under load :smile: