Photoshopped Mods...

I know what mods I want to do to my 197 so I thought I would do a photoshop of it...

Current:
100_0757.jpg

Planned:
Modded2.jpg

Basically, cup spoiler, anthracite wheels, paint calipers red and tidy up the external plastics.

Not very original but I do love the way it looks :-p

I like the wheels and calipers, but I'd leave the cup spoiler and go for a different one. You should change the headlights to the projector with grey surround too!

Would it be cheaper to get a set of black speedlines and sell these on (one has a lot of curbing from previous owner), or to get these refurbed?

Im not sure what colour alloys to get, im starting to like the black ones a lot now :smile:

Definitely settled on cup spoiler and painting calipers though. Gonna paint the calipers over easter.

Cup spoiler and wheels are gonna have to wait for now though, gonna save up and get cambelt done first (will be 5 years old in october this year so it's due).

I like the black alloys and cup spoiler - Brembos should always be red IMO too lol!

One mod you have forgotten is some 197.net stickers to replace those ClioSport ones :wink:

One mod you have forgotten is some 197.net stickers to replace those ClioSport ones :wink:

Haha, I might take one of them off, so ill have ClioSport.net on one side and Clio197.net on the other :smile:

Do you take any stickers up to FCS to sell? Im going up there with CS and will pop over to your stand at some point

You seem handy on photoshop mate - you couldn't do yours with red calipers, those wheels White, no spoiler and black rub strips like a cup for little old me? :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions