Photo request: White 200 with Stickers

I've got a white 200 cup on order and have been thinking about adding the F1 stickers to it once it arrives...

The stickers I mean are the bumper / side vent ones... Does anyone have any photos of a White 200 with these stickers on?

Thanks

the sides and the rear ones will fit as those parts are the same 197/200 but the front one will not fit as the front bumper is different on the 200. If you get the renault produced ones like the f1 r27 then for the sides and rear stickers you will be looking at price close to £350,00.

rich

£350!!! How is that justified!

It would be quite easy to get them made up elsewhere for a fraction of that price so Im still on the hunt for photos...

Edit: Found some photos on Google Images and its really put me off... I like the stickers but think that white is the only colour that they dont work well on...

Last edited:
The roof one is around £499 or something!

The F1 decals works amazing on the GW but the problem is there only avaliable abroad apart from Jimbo (the only one in the UK) I don't think it would look great on a 200.. Maybe im wrong.

no no no no no NO NO NO NO. THE f1 stickers are on the R27 as that model was made to celebrate the F1 renault team wining championships in 2005 and 2006 these are the only cars imo that should have the "F1 stickers" on them.

i just think its silly putting something on there that doesnt belong. its like ll the boys who own their first bmw what do they all go out and do? go out to halfrauds and buy an m3 badge. lol how about the cup stickers ? lol

Wouldn't put them on a 200 personally as a 200 is new(2010) the stickers on the R27 are celebrating something that is over 3 years ago.

no no no no no NO NO NO NO. THE f1 stickers are on the R27 as that model was made to celebrate the F1 renault team wining championships in 2005 and 2006 these are the only cars imo that should have the "F1 stickers" on them.

i just think its silly putting something on there that doesnt belong. its like ll the boys who own their first bmw what do they all go out and do? go out to halfrauds and buy an m3 badge. lol how about the cup stickers ? lol

Agreed, I didn't realise they were in celebration of Renault winning the championship. I thought they were more like the Jordan Honda Civic that was just a limited edition.

Are the Cup stickers the smaller ones that sit just in front of the rear wheel arch?

Thanks

Yes cup stickers are the flag shaped ones that fit just in front of the rear wheel.

They are £30 from the dealers and come in...black,White or very very dark anthracite.

I can get them made in any colour though for half the price. :wink:

Jase: I will more than likely take you up on that. I'll have a look for images of the cup stickers on a white 197/200 to decide on the best colour. Failing that might see if anyone on here can do some photoshop work.

R27 Stu: Cool stickers but Im not sure it would work on a road car without all the other race bits to compliment them...

Would have them the same colour the front bumper midle section and difuser.
What did you go for...Anthacite or black.?
What colour wheels you getting too.?