Photo request.... White 200 with anthracite pack with the rs splitter.

As title, I'm looking at getting a white 200 with the anthracite bumper, but I'm thinking of ordering the splitter and skirts. Unsure on how it would look against the silver though. Any help?

That's the one I'm putting a deposit down on mate. Anything I need to know about it? Better spec and any extras send me a pm, I've noticed it has the wind deflectors.

That looks awesome with the Anthracite front end, never seen it before.
As Steve said, I've never seen a 200 with the front splitter. Might be worth a call to Renault to see if they do one?

The anth pack isnt too common so its nice to have something different, ive only ever seen 1 other clio (liquid yellow) that has it. IIRC it was an optional extra for about £1500. The car also has the interior carbon pack which again, ive never seen any other clio with.

The recaros werent factory fitted, i put those in (straight swap with the standard seats). Resistors and every all fitted so its perfect (receipts etc are all with the documents i left at the dealership.

I dont even need to try and sell the car do you, A) thats the dealerships job and B) you can see for yourself in the pictures its been looked after. Washed regularly, polished, clayed, waxed etc. Kevin (nutnutwelshman) can also comment if you want another opinion on it as he saw it close up inside and out [MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION]

I tracked the car once at Bedford 'How Fast'.

Service and MOT were recently done which the car passed easily.

If you want any more info on the car then just let me know, have countless pictures of it gleaming too :smile:

The guys are Maundrell are fantastic, great bunch! You are in very good hands with them

Oo you're actually looking at Steve's old one, from the photos/posts on the forum it is an absolute stunner.

The RS splitter doesn't fit the 200. Also the 'Carbon Pack' isnt actually carbon, just plastic which is a bit of a cop out by Renault.

Having said that the car in question is a fine example with a known well looked after history. :thumbsup:

The RS splitter doesn't fit the 200. Also the 'Carbon Pack' isnt actually carbon, just plastic which is a bit of a cop out by Renault.

Having said that the car in question is a fine example with a known well looked after history. :thumbsup:

Cheers Angel.

Yeah, just so your not confused it isnt real carbon all inside, just a look alike. The cup spoiler tips are real carbon though, so if you were to get the side skirts id be tempted to get them carbon dipped to match if i was you :wink:

As said, car was well looked after, other on hear can vouch for that.

Any questions or more info you need, just let me know

I can't wait to get back and pick it up, currently 3/4 through my Det in Ascension Island hoping to get it the day I arrive back at brize

Can also vouch, seen this car at a L&SE meet and it's a stunning example, super clean. You'll be super happy.

The anth pack isnt too common so its nice to have something different, ive only ever seen 1 other clio (liquid yellow) that has it. IIRC it was an optional extra for about £1500. The car also has the interior carbon pack which again, ive never seen any other clio with.

The recaros werent factory fitted, i put those in (straight swap with the standard seats). Resistors and every all fitted so its perfect (receipts etc are all with the documents i left at the dealership.

I dont even need to try and sell the car do you, A) thats the dealerships job and B) you can see for yourself in the pictures its been looked after. Washed regularly, polished, clayed, waxed etc. Kevin (nutnutwelshman) can also comment if you want another opinion on it as he saw it close up inside and out @nutnutwelshman

I tracked the car once at Bedford 'How Fast'.

Service and MOT were recently done which the car passed easily.

If you want any more info on the car then just let me know, have countless pictures of it gleaming too :smile:

The guys are Maundrell are fantastic, great bunch! You are in very good hands with them

I'd hardly say tracked...more like a soft poodle like you were going on a trip down to the shops lol