Photo request.... White 200 with anthracite pack with the rs splitter.

From the PM's i believe you are picking the car up today.

Have a safe return journey and get some pics up when home!

Cheers Steve, it's all collected and home. Weather is absolutely pants atm. Wonderful drive back though. Very happy with it

Cheers Steve, it's all collected and home. Weather is absolutely pants atm. Wonderful drive back though. Very happy with it

Tell me about it...cleaned the meg Saturday and as i finished and shut the garage we suddenly had a big storm and my car just has twigs and branches then land on it (only small so no damage) but felt like id wasted my afternoon cleaning it...

Glad your happy with it!

The sidelights look oem, the main beam is blueish and the highbeams are actually really decent. Picture is crap at capturing the light. So far it's been washed twice and has had a tank and half run through it. Only had it 16 hours and it's had the black mountain run

The sidelights look oem, the main beam is blueish and the highbeams are actually really decent. Picture is crap at capturing the light. So far it's been washed twice and has had a tank and half run through it. Only had it 16 hours and it's had the black mountain run

They must have changed the side lights then - it did have white LEDs in.

High beam are Osram Nightbreakers - really bright, was after a set to go in the meg.

Good to hear :smile: sounds like your enjoying it so far!