Phoenix from the Flames....

Looks gorgeous mate!! :smile: but wish I never looked as it makes me miss mine lol :worried:

Would love it...but way out my price range. Will have to settle for just his inlets. Any more luck with yours???

try and knock woddy down! tho i do think hes asking for too much, and if i was him i'd replacing everything wiht old stuff, cant just throw money like that away!!

i'm is just not moving, got fobbed off by one company and then jms pulled, so left me in limbo, but speaking to a couple of others and seeing from there, if they let me down then i am canning thw whole lot

try and knock woddy down! tho i do think hes asking for too much, and if i was him i'd replacing everything wiht old stuff, cant just throw money like that away!!

i'm is just not moving, got fobbed off by one company and then jms pulled, so left me in limbo, but speaking to a couple of others and seeing from there, if they let me down then i am canning thw whole lot

Nah, happy to leave well alone at moment. Even if I had a 500bhp clio, it would never be enough. That chasing brake horsepower is an expensive game. Theres no better feelin' like cheap but effective mods.