Petrol going up again

Will be sold as a going concern it's only the Swiss firm that own it as gone tits up

It aint just that refinery going bust thats causing the increase in oil/petrol price.

The muppets running Iran are to blame. Theres a lot of murmering in the oil industry as a result of Iran. I say £1.50/litre by April.

After running around in my diesel estate for the last 3 months and petrol prices seeming stable i'm a little annoyed at the petrol going up 3p a litre in the two weeks i've owned the 197.

1400 miles and counting :thumbdown: just been to france for two days ;/

It ain't the petrol people it's the soddin govement tryin to crawl back the £1,000,000,000,000 we owe

£1,000,000,000,000 they owe

Corrected that for you there Roy. :thumbup:

Well, when we eventually invade Iran (£10 on May), then the prices will stabilise again. :001_rolleyes:

I'd rather not pay over £1/Litre for Petrol, but it's a necessary evil and the way I look at it is; It's cheaper than Vodka.

Well, when we eventually INVADE IRAN (£10 on May), then the prices will stabilise again. :001_rolleyes:

I'd rather not pay over £1/Litre for Petrol, but it's a necessary evil and the way I look at it is; It's cheaper than Vodka.

hope not they have a proper army :worried:

Well, when we eventually invade Iran (£10 on May), then the prices will stabilise again. :001_rolleyes:

haha i'll let you know when we go to iran haha

It is the bloody government they tax hard on the tax payers at just about every angle eg fuel, income etc but they give £26,000 a year to benifit cheats and the rest of the rabble that like to laze about, fair play to people who genuinely can't work, but don't make the hard workers suffer

haha i'll let you know when we go to iran haha

What I should've said is when America ivade Iran and then start asking us for help. :smiley:

A good friend of mine in the RAF has been on about Syria a lot recently too, but I don't know if they've got enough oil/gold to justify an invasion.

It should go down again when we bleed the Falklands dry :wink: Oh wait we will probably sell it elsewhere and keep hiking up the tax revenue... North Sea anyone, how much of that do we actually use?

It should go down again when we bleed the Falklands dry :wink: Oh wait we will probably sell it elsewhere and keep hiking up the tax revenue... North Sea anyone, how much of that do we actually use?

Not a lot. We export on average 629000 barrels a day.

Not a lot. We export on average 629000 barrels a day.

It is pretty crap isn't it! I don't know how trustworthy it is but;

Oil Production
1.393 million bbl/day (2010 est.)

Oil Consumption
1.622 million bbl/day (2010 est.)

Oil Exports
1.311 million bbl/day (2009 est.)

Oil Imports
1.45 million bbl/day (2009 est.)

So basically we export as much as we import, knowing the governments we have had over the past few years I wouldn't be surprised if we make a loss on every barrel! Yes we have a defecit but it cannot possibly be cheaper to send our oil elsewhere and buy it in instead? :huh:

It is pretty crap isn't it! I don't know how trustworthy it is but;

Oil Production
1.393 million bbl/day (2010 est.)

Oil Consumption
1.622 million bbl/day (2010 est.)

Oil Exports
1.311 million bbl/day (2009 est.)

Oil Imports
1.45 million bbl/day (2009 est.)

So basically we export as much as we import, knowing the governments we have had over the past few years I wouldn't be surprised if we make a loss on every barrel! Yes we have a defecit but it cannot possibly be cheaper to send our oil elsewhere and buy it in instead? :huh:

We loaded a 2 million barrel tanker last week. Sailed down the river with over £150000000. No wonder there are pirates lol.

Similar Thread Suggestions