whats going on with petrol prices?

E

Ed...

ive gotta say i feel robbed

I know its a bit of a grudge for all of us but

what price are you paying atm?

most of us put in super or V -power at my local garage "no names mentioned"

cough cough tesco cough oops they expect 118.9 for premium and 113.9 for reg

I use the V-Power stuff and I think I paid 120.9p when I last filled up around 3 weeks ago.

I'm due another visit tomorrow and I think the price has gone down by 1p!!! :smiley:

It's worth getting a V-Power card for free petrol tokens. :wink:

Woah!?! What company's that???

I've noticed a difference in prices between North & South Manchester, it's wierd.

has it got the same size tank as the Megane then as thats what mine takes from empty. use to be £40 - £45 in my 172

it says 55 litres in the handbook . . . . . i was filling up from fuel light twice a week. £120 a week was killing me.

In all honesty the price of fuel has got a lot better in the past month. I was paying £1.30 for V-power and when I filled up yesterday it was 'only' £1.18.

I think I would literally wet myself if it ever went back to 80-90p lol! I can dream... :lol:

Sounds like im going to have an interesting time with my business miles, only get 16p per mile

16p per mile ull be getting 52 quid towards a tank of fuel thats like nearly all of it lol wish i got that

i claim VAT back but thats it.

Yeah but it means for every full tank of fuel I use on business miles I have to pay £8+ :tongueout: lol this baby better be worth it .. ha

www.petrolprices.com

Cheapest Unleaded Nationally is £1,09,9
Super is £1,13,9

Not too bad :wink:

Most expensive Unleaded is £1,29,9 :w00t: I bet that is Isle of Lewis
Most expensive Super is £1,35,9 :w00t: :w00t:

local shell garage is £1.13 reg and £1.18 v-power.

Got a shell card but it was no use, 6 months of running nothing but v-power and i got £3 worth of fuel vouchers. Havent used it since then.

Most expensive super where I live £135.9.. great

Christ they seen you coming :lol:

£8,154 to fill your car up :tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic:

Think we have a winner.

When it went back down to under £1 it was fantastic, that's when I did most of my miles.

I filled up on BP Ultimate it was £1.18 p/l locally.

Maz, I also have been screwed down on business mileage allowance, used to get 35 p/m now down to 20p/m. There is a form on HMRC to claim back the difference (upto 40p/mile I believe) but I have not researched it yet.