performance

Hi, I have a question regarding performance Clio 197 I could read here that the engine does not have as many horses as given renault.To's not possible not.And even if he could give me some advice here how to add HP .. My biggest rival is probably Honda Civic EP3 and it can not defeat me.

Hi, I have a question regarding performance Clio 197 I could read here that the engine does not have as many horses as given renault.To's not possible not.And even if he could give me some advice here how to add HP .. My biggest rival is probably Honda Civic EP3 and it can not defeat me.

I never had a std Civic beat me :smile:

There's so many options available but getting power out of the F4r is expensive if you're staying normaly aspirated. Depends how deep your pockets are really.

Yes that's enough for a start, where can I get remap. Do I have a question. Is it possible to put these wheels. Sparco Gara 17x7, 5 ET 45 I am afraid of Offset.

Yes that's enough for a start, where can I get remap. Do I have a question. Is it possible to put these wheels. Sparco Gara 17x7, 5 ET 45 I am afraid of Offset.

They will fit fine, a couple of people have fitted them and they look good

I'm on a hunt for a civic that pulled a dirty trick on me the other day lol,
Take most cars to the twistys and bye bye :smiley:

Mine with a panel filter and exhaust could stay with a CTR EP3 in a straight line (clio had 187bhp at the time).

Braking and cornering are leagues above..

you may find this interesting - back of the grid to 1st - note the lack of cup pack too

:smile:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEanahjxS1Q[/youtube]

Last edited:
I was 2 seconds a lap faster than a car with the same setup as mine. The difference between the 2 of us? Tyres. A set of Yoko A048s gave me 2 seconds.

You can't extract power from these engines mate. I went down the cam route and matching the inlets, spending £1.5k+, but the gains - even though noticeable - not life changing. I wouldn't do that again if you asked me. If you want some real gains then save up for a supercharger or a megane engine. Hope that helps.