Millers Oils EE Performance Engine Oil

burrellbloke

Paid Member
Has anyone used Millers Oils EE Performance 5w40 Engine Oil in their Clio?

I have used Fuchs Titan Race Pro S oil since owning the Clio but I cannot find anyone who has a decent stock of 5l packs of the Fuchs stuff.

The description of the Millers oil says it is good for track days so I hoping that it is comparable to the Fuchs Titan Race Pro S stuff.

Both are high quality oils (based on the *internet*) so I can't imagine you will have any issues. For what it's worth Hartech (very reputable Porsche place) recommend a Millers Nanodrive oil for my Porsche 996 and have supposedly done a fair chunk of comparison / analysis with it, their "nanotechnology" is meant to be quite impressive. All a bit beyond me to be honest.

I've been using a fairly regular oil in my car for track use, but am changing it fairly frequently.

If you're really concerned you could reach out to Opie and ask for their opinion on it.

Reactions: burrellbloke
Thanks for the comments.

I will use the Millers Oils EE Performance oil and probably change it after 3 or 4 track days, or by the end of the year.

Reactions: Beany
I ordered some on Friday online, then on Monday the guy said he had no stock of the Fuchs and that he had no idea when he would get it as they were having real issues with Fuchs stock. He e-mailed me today to say they have it back in stock. I have ordered the other stuff from Opie now (which was dispatched the same day) so will give it a go