Passenger side and dip beam blow

Hi everyone, not been on here for abit hope everyone have good Xmas and new year. Front dip beam and side light bulb have gone, would it be the fuse gone or both bulbs. Not checked to see if they have blown yet. Any ideas??

I'd guess it'd be the fuse, as it's unlikely for both bulbs to blow at once. Only one way to know for sure...

We're about is th lights fuse, engine bay or by driver?? I live in Ewloe by running hare now but mum and dad lived just at top of Liverpool road.

Engine bay afaik. I had this issue with all the left side of the car.. fried a board an had to re-wire the car. Check the rear bulb and reg lights. Does sound like fuse though. Yea drive past their 3/4 times a day. Color car?

Mines silver with anthracite wheel and k-tec spoiler. Will have to check it tomorrow and get new bulb. Got Philips blue vision in at the min, any one true any different job which are nice and bright and road legal??

Ordered some DiamondVision's weekend so should get them through soon. Will let you know what they are like, side lights I have 501 6 bulb LED's they are the sex mate.

Give me a PM if you want to take a look at the side lights fella, I'll let you know what the DiamondVisions turn out like.

Cool man, I work down karting track in Sandycroft so if u been down there u would of prob seen mine there.

If you've lost lights down one side of the car check the UCH control box under the aux air inlet ( to the right of the battery box ). Inside you'll find fuses, good bet one of them has blown.

the dipped beam bulb had blown, so just quickly change it for the main beam so can get home, what is the fuse for the lights?? which on would it be in the fuse box?? the manual isnt much help.

The fuse box Is located where your left knee sits in the car under the steering column. There will be a small diagram on the rear of the cover identifying each fuse location.

Right, my turn now. :smiley:

Passenger side dipped beam not working.

I thought it was the bulb, just had the bumper off and replaced the bulb, only to find out there was nothing wrong with it. It hadn't blown, it just wasn't working. I swapped the bulbs anyway, just so I know they're both new (and brighter) but any ideas why it isn't working?

Indicator, main beam and side light all work on that side, just the dipped that isn't working. I thought it could be a fuse, but I can't find the fuses for the headlights to check. Where are they?

Any ideas at all would be appreciated.

Don't worry, but now I'm really confused.

Found the fuses in the box below the air inlet, but none of them have blown. Don't say I'm going to have to take it the the stealer.

Have you tried the fuses under the steering wheel? left side. I can't remember which fuse goes. I fried the circuit board and had to re-wire the car to take power from the right side as they work separately. :/