Papayou from France Clio200 Cup09

thansk Ranger, Deaks and Jase !

Ranger, you're right, it's the Cevennes near to Nimes

I'm used to go to Nimes but for the track called Ledenon :wink:

Welcome to the forum. I've been on the French forum looking at your car in the past, it looks fantastic. I don't speak French so didn't understand what was being said but the pictures spoke a thousand words.

Welcome to the forum. I've been on the French forum looking at your car in the past, it looks fantastic. I don't speak French so didn't understand what was being said but the pictures spoke a thousand words.

Yes I've got about 300 pages on "Clio Rs Concept" :smiley:

If somebody can help me to post this video here it will be cool :smile:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dX-7AND4cA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorted the video embedding.

That zorst makes my Akrapovic sound like standard. I watched your video comparing exhast noise on idle between your exhaust and an Akrapovic.

Whats the yellow gadget where the clock is?

I want my Alien Green cup to be like yours eventually. Ordering my steering wheel this week.

Sorted the video embedding.

That zorst makes my Akrapovic sound like standard. I watched your video comparing exhast noise on idle between your exhaust and an Akrapovic.

Whats the yellow gadget where the clock is?

I want my Alien Green cup to be like yours eventually. Ordering my steering wheel this week.

Thanks Noddie for having edinting the vidéo :tongue_smilie:

the yellow gadget on the video doesn't work because it was broken, now it's repared :wink:

it's called an "Alfano" it's a chronometric system in order to record lap time, it work with a magnetic box on the track, every time your car match with the magnetic box it record your time, it's a very interesting system !

good job for the steering wheels, the real Cup one are better than the "road" ones, because more strong and better fort the tires temperatures (magnesium inside keep the tires "cold" longer)

Ranger, you're right, it's the Cevennes near to Nimes

I'm used to go to Nimes but for the track called Ledenon :wink:

My brother-in-law's family live out there, will have to pay them another visit, and visit the track at Ledenon then.
More of a reason to go than just the sunny weather.

That exhaust c'est magnifique! :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions