Pants forum

Been here for a few months not and only just realised how well laid out/designed and intuitive this forum/site is.

As I'm changing cars, I've joined a couple of related forum and immediately noticed how bloated the sites are and its a bit of a mess.

Quite a few ford forums, so hopefully will find something as good as this one.

Rant off.

Just wanted to say keep the banners/flashy annoying adds out and great work.

I think this has the advantage of being very specific to one mark of a specific model.

A generic Ford forum has to cover a lot of ground as it likely has a shed load more members and needs to cover everything from F150's to GT's and every pikey hatchback in between (jk btw :tongueout: )

We have a nice little community imo though.

I agree with you completely, I'm a member of a few forums and this one is set out extemely well compared to alot of them out there :thumbsup:

clio197.net is nice and clean, some of the other forums I use are too dark and cluttered.

Pistonheads is a good example of too much traffic and trying to cover too much ground, obviously they have no choice and I freaking love reading some of it but it means you end if with things like epic levels of trolling.

I was using ffoc & FOC before getting the megCC and tbh I even posted on them as to how many sub forums there was. You never knew where to post and each sub section had its own gallery.

I was using ffoc & FOC before getting the megCC and tbh I even posted on them as to how many sub forums there was. You never knew where to post and each sub section had its own gallery.

Jase, you done such a good job here, how about replicating a clio197/200 forum. Pllleeeaaassseee lol

for the focus.?

to say how many members the ford forums have both forums seam really really quiet.

adds and what not to help promote the site can only be good things, its how that are done on the site which is the mian problem

adds and what not to help promote the site can only be good things, its how that are done on the site which is the mian problem

Most ads on car forums are utter pap though.

I also really like the fact that we dont have signature pics. Imo, they just totally clutter up everything and make it look a mess.

I really like the layout of CS.net though :hug1:

Then how come I saw this on FiestaSToc.com then...

:innocent: :ban:

ooohh who is that then. I have a focus and turned down the fiesta.

Yes ads are utter waste of time and more of a cash generating income. If ads were from actual site traders/enthusiasts promoting value....

for the focus.?

to say how many members the ford forums have both forums seam really really quiet.

yep focus. Think people are lost and spend all their time weaving through the clutter they give up.

Passion ford had lots of factual stuff including how to retrofit Cruise control but it was not very organised. Best be careful now. someone on here my be a member of the forum I adopt.. people in glass house should not throw stones.