Panoramic

While trawling various car for sale websites, noticed very few Clio 197 (200) were specced with Panoramic sunroofs.

Whats the general feel for these - worth it or not? Thought I'd ask you guys - help narrow down my wish list for ideal specced Clio.

Personally think they might brighten up interior but interested on whether they have a downside?

Cheers for any input.

That'll be the Lux model.

Not many of those made but, IMO going against what the Renaultsport Clio was all about.

It was done as a sporty model but then to add these as a 'luxury' version, well i suppose it was renault just trying to cover all markets :smiley:

My wife had a 1.2 TCE with the panoramic roof, it never seemed to leak, but the car was always misted up inside on damp days, whereas the 200 we had and the 197 we now have don't do it.

To be honest, we never used the roof!

Ianboom.

I have one on my white FF 197. I think the dark tinted glass of the sunroof combined with dark window tints and the cup pack's anthracite wheels that i have on my car just looks fantastic and works well on a white car. I like the general inside look and operation of the sunroof as well. On saying that I did have a leak that was sorted under warranty but has been fine ever since

I have one on mine and love it, so nice having a bright interior and great having the extra air flow on those summers days.

Only downsides, interior can get hot on really sunny days when parked up and it sometimes creaks a bit when the seals freeze on really cold days

ive got on on my GT very few with a sunroof spec'd, they are nice for when you want fresh air with out being battered by turbulence and it brightens up inside brilliantly