Other "hobbies"................?

IMG_0681.JPG I'm into dirt jumping on bmx or mtb and I do this to stay in shape and break bones.
I run my own active wear clothing company in my spare time and I have 4 riders on my team, 3 in the uk and 1 in the USA. I do all my own photography and media and marketing for my company, I love photography actually even though I haven't a clue about it. I use a Fuji X-Pro 1 with 18mm XF lens mostly, could do with with a 18-55mm but funds are now shared between this and the bloody car :smile:

I don't mind people going to the gym as there is nothing wrong with keeping fit but don't you just hate they guys that start preaching and boasting about going to the gym and what they have lifted etc etc, protein shake this 20kg of chicken for my dinner that! It's like a bloody religion! Massive torso skinny

Reactions: Sean197 and Jimmy
I don't mind people going to the gym as there is nothing wrong with keeping fit but don't you just hate they guys that start preaching and boasting about going to the gym and what they have lifted etc etc, protein shake this 20kg of chicken for my dinner that! It's like a bloody religion! Massive torso skinny
The guys with the massive upper body and chicken legs? I mean the ideal physique is supposed to be balanced.

Im into Clay Pigeon Shooting, been doing it for around 30 years now, not being out as much in the last few years but do try to do it at least once a month.
Also try to do a bit of Drifting as and when i can get some time to that is...lol.

Other than that thats all folk!

The guys with the massive upper body and chicken legs? I mean the ideal physique is supposed to be balanced.
Exactly, as I said I'm all for people keeping fit but it's the ones that go to the gym for 2 weeks and bore you stiff about how many this and that they have done and take great pleasure in telling you what you should and should not be eating and start walking around with their chest and arms out. We all know someone like that.