Opening pages problems?

Having issues with this site lately, seems that any pages take ages to open yet if i right click any of the links and open them in a new tab they are much much quicker?

Is this just me? Its the same on both IE9 and Google Chrome.

Same here, stopped using Chrome and opened Opera and its fine on there!!!

You can't expect your users to know what browser to use lol. That's just bad practice. :tongueout: most people will use ie unfortunatley. I'd get on to that if you didn't want to lose visitors. :wink:

Ok then because virgin are ****e I've just gone to Sky as we had no phone for 5 weeks and broadband was hit and miss they say they have had a lot of probs

I'm with BT and use Chrome and got no problems at my end. Not that it helps you but there you go.

Have you cleaned your cookies and internet history?

All cache and cookies etc cleared today, having the same issue with IE9 and Chrome. If its just me though it can't be the site??

Is very random too, sometimes fast, sometimes very slow. All other websites are fine though.

It still happens for me in Chrome and IE, but not Opera and Firefox.

On my phone, the Android browser it works fine, but not Opera on there!

I did have this problem when I first started to use Chrome and I might know how to fix it, if you click the spanner in Chrome (top right), Options, Under the bonnet, Network - Change Proxies Settings, should open internet properties, click Lan Settings and make sure "Automatically detect settings" is not ticked.