Olympic Opening Ceremony...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
I don't know about you guys but I'm loving this so far.

Nice touch with the war reference too and very respectfully done.

It's almost just the story of Manchester and the Industrial Revolution!!! :thumbup:

It's getting better as it goes on too, really taken back by this.

Mr.Boyle has done a cracking job.

Oh yeah, very very smart touch.

He's a cracking guy, quite proud of him getting the job for this being from Manchester. He's been on our radio up here saying a few things and I was looking forward to it but it's even beyond what I was expeceting... I think doing the whole history thing is a bit different to the usual load of acrobats and what have you.

Hahaha good spot!!! :smiley:

Loving the NHS stuff, it's something we should be proud to have really and I think we take it for granted.

I can't wait for the 80s to start, I've heard rumours about Duran Duran that I SO SO SO hope are true. This is properly good. :smiley:

Yeah Bean was hilarious! lol

I love the Chariots of Fire theme... especially when played live like that... makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up

They could've used a proper Mini and not a German one but oh well, I'll let them off.

They could've used a proper Mini and not a German one but oh well, I'll let them off.

good point! Although what people forget when they buy one is that it was designed here before BMW brought Rover I think. I'm pretty sure all the tooling was moved from here...

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chris General Chat 12
rbrocky Gallery 16
M General Chat 2
Roy General Chat 20
Mike General Chat 22