Ollie's GW 200 Project

Nice job, which snow foam are you using please? I've used a few but debating trying a new one.

Thanks mate!

I'm using Carbon Collective Satsuma in this one, amazing stuff!

You got the coilovers fitted yet?

Not yet mate, got it booked in though!

Here's a pic for you mate im fully down at the rear, although this picture makes it look higher than it does in real life.

image.jpg

Mate that looks insane! Perfect height that..

What's the best to do when they first get put on? Adjust to softest just until they settle?

I dont think it matters to be honest mate. But does probebly sound like a good idea, at least that way you can have a play around with the settings from full soft and then upwards. When are you booked in for fitting?

I dont think it matters to be honest mate. But does probebly sound like a good idea, at least that way you can have a play around with the settings from full soft and then upwards. When are you booked in for fitting?

I was browsing somewhere on here about it and thought that's what I'll probably do instead of smashing it straight to stiff! & I have it in for early Feb, only time I can get it in due to work :worried:

They're adjust up to like 24 on each unit, I've got mine on 6 on each and that's what I put on straight away and it rides nicely. Not too hard or soft, depends on how you drive mate

I was browsing somewhere on here about it and thought that's what I'll probably do instead of smashing it straight to stiff! & I have it in for early Feb, only time I can get it in due to work :worried:

Yeah sounds like a good idea mate! Feb's not to far away will look amazing wih them fitted!

Looks good, I'd leave the repeaters alone otherwise it'd be overkill. How about having the renault sport writing on the bullets red the same as the calipers?

I'm not normally a fan of decals, but those look great! I think the fact that they contrast well with the colour of the car also helps