Ollie's GW 200 Project

So, I'm off to the ring the start of May and have been cracking on with some small bits.

Gave the car an engine and box oil change on Sunday, leaving just the mounts, rear camber shims, lines and fluids to do! Leaving the top mounts in @atkin92's hands as I don't trust myself!

0cb9ab87f18f614a043ee252e471bc6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice !

I'd be really interested to hear your thoughts on the improvements with the braided lines fitted.

So, I'm off to the ring the start of May and have been cracking on with some small bits.

Gave the car an engine and box oil change on Sunday, leaving just the mounts, rear camber shims, lines and fluids to do! Leaving the top mounts in @atkin92's hands as I don't trust myself!

0cb9ab87f18f614a043ee252e471bc6a.jpg

Expect plenty of videos and pics from the ring!

Very nice !

I'd be really interested to hear your thoughts on the improvements with the braided lines fitted.

To be brutally honest, when I changed my discs and pads over, I made the mistake of buying the Euro car parts cheap brembo pads. Don't feel the best either so will have to get them changed over to feel the benefits!

Expect plenty of videos and pics from the ring!

I'll have the GoPro rigged up for sure Chris!

To be brutally honest, when I changed my discs and pads over, I made the mistake of buying the Euro car parts cheap brembo pads. Don't feel the best either so will have to get them changed over to feel the benefits!

I'll have the GoPro rigged up for sure Chris!

Cant see the pads in the pic buddy ? What did you go for this time around ?

So, had the car up in the air to get some bits done with thanks to @atkin92 just in time for Spring Action Day at Combe Saturday just gone.

238ecc4e225c8966cf88fa46ba864169.jpg

f53a466e77e372c9a9b153ec767093c2.jpg

f4698ff927fc1349e332e11c29838b93.jpg

Combe. My first proper track experience and needless to say I loved it! Loved it so much the Tarmacs are now up for sale and the Cup Racer 8j's will be taking first place..

e7f3292619620ca115f582f419b08f8b.jpg

861f30d0f3898e76d31ae515973e205c.jpg

c60987e568d1a46fcb7c703e111069db.jpg

And finally, just in the post.....
8987f1eda253041e1ca7ec009c459d3e.jpg

Reactions: Pav and ///M
I know what you mean. I did my first track day on Saturday as well and I'm already looking to book the next one

Looked real good on saturday love your car...you bought the 200 exhaust tips off me, knew I had seen your car before!

Looked real good on saturday love your car...you bought the 200 exhaust tips off me, knew I had seen your car before!

Haha small world, thanks again mate appreciate t
he sale!
I know what you mean. I did my first track day on Saturday as well and I'm already looking to book the next one
It's addictive isn't it! How was the OZ/NS2R combo for you mate?

Reactions: kevlar
Haha small world, thanks again mate appreciate t
he sale!

It's addictive isn't it! How was the OZ/NS2R combo for you mate?

Yeah it was good. Tyres held up well to say it was a warm day

Love the Weeder Motorsport banner! Hahahahaha! I take it that's a piss take?!

Car looks great as always. Be careful of that splitter at the Ring.

Reactions: G8RSH
Love the Weeder Motorsport banner! Hahahahaha! I take it that's a piss take?!

Car looks great as always. Be careful of that splitter at the Ring.

Haha thanks mate! One of the lads going to Germany is a gardener and the nickname weeder just came around. So now we're going to Germany as Weeder Motorsport for the piss take haha!

I'm still thinking of raising it up a tad more! Any advice for the ring?