Ollie's GW 200 Project

Well if you going to part with them please send me a PM, I'd love to take them, they are not available in my country and would be a special order and with duties and home tax it would not be worth it, but if I buy second hand we can slip them in under the radar. I have family in the UK and plan on coming in December so keep me in mind mate! Please Please.
Probably will be mate, free up some money I guess!

I was right then :wink: They look lovely, we need more pics though and specs of the wheels!

They really suit the car. Nice to see a different wheel option, so little available for the mk3 RS. Are they a direct fit (i.e. no adapters)?

Reactions: G8RSH
Loving the wheels, they really suit your car!

I dont think you could use them colour alloys on all the clio's but it really suits your car! looks good!

Reactions: G8RSH
They really suit the car. Nice to see a different wheel option, so little available for the mk3 RS. Are they a direct fit (i.e. no adapters)?

These are only available in 18x9.5 I think, may be wrong mate.

1552 wheels! are these made to measure?

always fancied them 3PC SC series. cost a fortune though ...
http://fifteen52.com/collections/forged-wheels/3pc-sc-series
Thanks mate. These were custom drilled as they didn't supply the spec I wanted!

Reactions: peter and Sean197
Wow congrats on them new wheels... Car is looking ace. So are the OZ's up for grabs then?

Thanks mate, they've already gone unfortunately, didn't advertise them as a lad offered what I wanted for them..

Pictures are really good mate :smiley:

I was thinking exactly this! :tearsofjoy:

Haha, cheers!

Quality mate..:thumb:

Thanks Pav [emoji1360]

Simple shots - but hugely effective ! (And where did you get that weather from ?)

These were some left overs from the mag, but you know me being the picture whore I am haha. Weather was actually from FCS back in June too! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk