Old Megane 250 owner looking at 197's

Hi guys,

Use to own a Megane 250 but sold it recently but always found myself enjoying the 200's at the Renault Track Days. Got a BMW 135i now but on the look out for a track toy to get back and have some fun! :wink:

Great buyers guide on here so thanks for that. Was hoping to access the 'Wanted' section to say what I was looking for but seems closed off. Do I need a membership or special permissions for that area?

Will be on the look out. Good community from what I've read so far :hug1:

Welcome along. Can't believe you sold the 250, I think they're epic cars!

Regarding the restricted areas I do believe thats a perk of becoming a paid member of this community.

Hope you find it to your liking here.

All the best with car hunting :smile:

i recently got a 200 for my track car

had 182's and 197 previous and the 200 is superb. on track even out of the box its epic.

ive got a mk6 GTI as my daily driver which is much easier to live with but the clio is massive fun.

Welcome along, as mentioned some sections are for members only, membership is only £5 so well worth it.

:welcome: to the site dude.

Trade sections/Classified sections are available to paid/gold/platinum members :smile:

In the top menu bar click on "Forum Actions". Then select "General Settings" from the drop down menu.

You'll then be taken to your page where on the left hand side is a menu. Just find the bit that says "Paid Subcriptions" under the "My Settings" tab

Hey presto

Welcome!

After quick look I found that the 19" megane tyres are only around £20-40 more expensive than the clio ones.

i run bridgestones and i get 2-3 trackdays +6-7k out of them so i fully sympathise. 200 is far easier on tyres especially on track.

welcome to the forum. 200 is an epic car, i've been using it all week choosing to leave the meg at home and loved every second of it.

Similar Thread Suggestions