Oil pressure fault

Hi all, has anybody experenced this problem? Car has been laid up for 6 months, started car every couple of weeks but hasnt been driven, ran the car for the first time this week and once i started driving oil pressure fault came up on info desplay. oil level good and engine strong with no strange noises. warning only comes up when i start to drive and goes off after a couple of minutes. going to get sensor checked next week.

What was the result of this as mine is doing exactly the same i was thinking maybe due to oil filter being blocked. Any help would be appreciated please!!!!!!

oil level is at the max line on the dip stick and the dash. message on the dash is "oil pressure warning" and the red stop light comes on, i have read the fault code's but none stored all clear. checked with the engine running that oil was reaching the top half of the engine by taking the oil cap off when running and lots off oil sloshing around the cam's so i think the oil pump is oil. car has been off the road threw the winter just had it motd then a few days later this faults appear car has only done 3000mile in the last year. (car was motd by a freind and i was there so i know he never touched anything) any help would be fantastic.

Get a pic up mate of the warning light ? Prob a pressure switch fault, but to be on the safe side i would def get a oil pressure test done! As i work on fords and the transit oil pumps are failing big time and the damage it causes is catastrophic!!! You dont want a wrecked engine!

Ok everything checks out good changed the sensor and fault hasnt happend in about a week. Is this a common fault then? Yeah i work for landrover same foed engin in the defenders we do loads off them there is a service action aswell. Thanks for all the help though people! ☺