Off on Holiday this year?

I have 3 months in Germany, so might make the ring trip Mike followed by 6 months all expenses paid in Afghanistan! Woot!

I'm hoping I can squeeze in a little trip to ibiza somewhere!

I have 3 months in Germany, so might make the ring trip Mike followed by 6 months all expenses paid in Afghanistan! Woot!

I'm hoping I can squeeze in a little trip to ibiza somewhere!

I take it your in the Forces then Ben?
Either that or you like hardcore holiday destinations (not Germany).

I am going to SOmerset with my friends and am staying in a lodge tha sleeps 12! It looks really quite posh, pool inside, jecuze or however you spell it and bathroom for every room!

Back to California. 1 week based in Long beach, the second up in Santa cruz. Will be driving up Highway 1. Did the full length of Highway 1 back in 08 and just have to go back and do it again. Not sure if I should hire a muscle car or a super car this time. I think seen as im in the states a muscle car is the one I should go for.

Really want to go on holiday somewhere this year ( haven't been out of the country in over 5 years ) I'm thinking of taking a road trip into europe on my own because I have romantic delusions of driving off into the sunset :smile:

Australia is somewhere I'd love to visit, I hear they're V8 mad :smile:

Exactly what me and the wife are doing. Check our mountains and motorsport thread in the track day/road trip section.

Exactly what me and the wife are doing. Check our mountains and motorsport thread in the track day/road trip section.

Agree - it truly is perhaps the most epic road trip ever!

I'm gutted I can't afford it and don't have the holiday time left.

I'm planning a hyper road trip to Iceland for couple of years time :smile:

Edit:

Disconjoined threads and not quoting. Didnt realise you were talking about Germany. Oh well, some nice shots of Iceland below. :smile:

A pool in Iceland? Are you kidding?

http://www.bluelagoon.com/

Its got the goddam Blue Lagoon!!!!

http://www.bluelagoon.com/Images/

7996cropped.jpg

10253A4.jpg

Last edited: