"holidays" where are you off to in 2013

i'm looking forward to taking the family to tenerife in april,been there a couple of times and its great for the kids and there's plenty of stuff to do as well as the fact its always warm...touch wood!

also hoping to go to the nurburgring in june but thats still to be sorted

so where are all you guys off to? i'm looking for some inspiration for 2014!!! you've got to get in there early these days to get a decent price...

Im off to Portugal for 9 days in June. Got married there in September so thought it would be nice to go back as a Honeymoon :smile:

2014 - Florida

Hoping to go back to Cyprus but as always.... Day before booking for me, don't like planning owt with other half! And hoping for a nice trip to the ring :smile: just been looking at the V8 hotel in Stuttgart to tag in with ring and then stelvio pass on same trip if anyone else is up for some driving roads :smile:

Hoping to go back to Cyprus but as always.... Day before booking for me, don't like planning owt with other half! And hoping for a nice trip to the ring :smile: just been looking at the V8 hotel in Stuttgart to tag in with ring and then stelvio pass on same trip if anyone else is up for some driving roads :smile:

mate you know i'm in,:jump1: seriously can't wait!!!

In October

119p1rc.jpg

Then a 18 months without a jolly and then in march 2015 for my 40th and the wife errr 38th (9 days apart).

1293.jpg

Le Mans for me in 2013 is all I have planned so far.

May go skiing or New York or something epic for New Year as this year looks like it could be pants.

Hopefully get over to IOM for the TT if that goes to plan with the NW lads from here. And maybe follow Henderson to The 'Ring too. I need to tick them both off my list but it just depends on the old cash flow... Still, it's not like either of them are going anywhere so I'll get them both eventually.

Nice weekend away with the family would be nice too. :smile:

Seaton cerew for me when the weather picks up:wink:Bit of insperation for you in2014 fella!

would love to do the ring as well would be class!

Not sure where we're going to go this year. With 'The Wedding' in August we're hoping to go away for our Honeymoon in September honestly not sure where yet though, Thailand, New York and Vegas are all hot topics right now.

Might take a trip up Edinburgh too at some point before August though, its nice up there and its been a couple of years since we last went there together.

This has been crap, we've not been away together all year so we could save for the wedding (excluding trips to Ireland to see the family). :worried:

I'll be starting 2013 in Vegas. Hope to hit Ibiza next year and want to trip to the nurgburg.

We'll see how it goes.

For 2013 we will be looking for a really late deal as we're saving up for our wedding but I cant wait till the hooneymoon in 2014. Three Weeks in Florida, Frist week will be at Sanibel and Captiva Islands then two weeks in Orlando. Some major saving needs to be done though.

Cant beat Florida imo

Similar Thread Suggestions