Holidays - Next year...where you going???

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Or have you not thought that far ahead yet?!

I have booked all my time off work up until February 2012 :wink:

This is how next year looks for me:

Christmas this year - off from 24/12 - 3/1 - nothing
Feb - off for a week, doing nothing
June - Nürburgring
July - Scotland - camping for a week
September - France for two weeks
Christmas next year - nothing
Feb 2012 - North of Scotland for the snow (hopefully we'll be lucky again!)

Where you off to???
(I expect far more exotic places than me lol!!!)

I adore Aviemore.

I know the Highlands pretty well, been going there for 12 years now. I love the place!

Im off for 3 weeks at Christmas and would like to have a week away somewhere hot, maybe egypt but nothing booked yet.

Lots of places I want to go next year but nothing booked.

I have some suggestions for you....

Nürburgring
Highlands of Scotland for some awesome roads :wink:

weve been 5 times LOVE IT:smile:

Loch Ness, Fort William and the West Coast are simply the nicest places to go on Holiday in Britain.

I love the camping trip I do every year. And seeing the place under 18 inches of snow is just magic!

love the drive up to LECHT, ski sloppes awsome roads even
when snows down:wink:

Told you Mike, I will come to the ring if I can find someone to share the driving.. too much for me on my own ;/

Not got anything booked yet - cant be guaranteed any holiday just yet - big stuff happening at work next summer so it is all up in the air! :'(

I will be going somewhere and it definitely won't be Morroco again after this year! :swear:

All I want is a nice beach, sunshine and lots of cocktails!

Not got anything booked yet - cant be guaranteed any holiday just yet - big stuff happening at work next summer so it is all up in the air! :'(

I will be going somewhere and it definitely won't be Morroco again after this year! :swear:

All I want is a nice beach, sunshine and lots of cocktails!

Can't help but notice a bit of detail is wrong in this??? :wink:

not got anything book but i have 2 months off next summer and i really want to goto japan.. so time to get saving!

We finish on the 2nd of December this year and don't go back until the new year, Carribean cruise then xmas and we are stopping in a cabin for new years with some friends :smile:

Then we're going le mans and we'll have a very long weekend for the F1 @ Silverstone. We might do a week in Portugal during ten summer

We finish on the 2nd of December this year and don't go back until the new year, Carribean cruise then xmas and we are stopping in a cabin for new years with some friends :smile:

Then we're going le mans and we'll have a very long weekend for the F1 @ Silverstone. We might do a week in Portugal during ten summer

Stop at Christmas?

Obviously apple products are so rubbish, there is no demand for them over Xmas? :wink: :wink:

Cruise eh? What ship you going on?

Stop at Xmas ? What ya on about lol :wink:

We're going on P&O's Ventura, one od their new ones. We're really looking forward to it, this will be our 3rd cruise

Pfffffffffff

Oasis of the Seas wins hands down :wink:

I'd love to go on a cruise - there used to be a stigma attached to cruising - it was for old people.

Not anymore!

Pfffffffffff

Oasis of the Seas wins hands down :wink:

I'd love to go on a cruise - there used to be a stigma attached to cruising - it was for old people.

Not anymore!

That ship looks huge lol

It still does have a bit of a stigma, when we tell people they say they thought it was for old people. But it's not like it used to be, we have looked at travelling with royal carribean but there ships tend to have a lot if families on them which means kids

They may be full of kids, but my god, i'd LOVE to go on it.

That surfing thingy, and that massive shopping mall thing! What a ship!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate General Chat 5
sevenfourate General Chat 122
Chris General Chat 66
sevenfourate General Chat 34
Mike General Chat 21