Off on Holiday this year?

I've just booked my holidays; three weeks in Australia! We (me and the lady) fly on in Feb so not long to go at all! :cloud9:
Looking forward to revisiting my old stomping grounds, can't wait to hear all those V8's again.

I'll be on the lookout in Sydney for Nath's LY 200! :thumbsup:

Has anyone else booked / decided where they'll be off to this year for their Jollydays?

Really want to go on holiday somewhere this year ( haven't been out of the country in over 5 years ) I'm thinking of taking a road trip into europe on my own because I have romantic delusions of driving off into the sunset :smile:

Australia is somewhere I'd love to visit, I hear they're V8 mad :smile:

Last edited:
Really want to go on holiday somewhere this year ( haven't been out of the country in over 5 years ) I'm thinking of taking a road trip into europe on my own because I have romantic delusions of driving off into the sunset :smile:

nowt wrong with that matey. Come to Scotland with us in July, I know its not abroad but it should be a good laugh

Well, I am sure you ALL know where one of my holidays are this year, seeing as some of the clio197/clio200.net posse are coming :wink:

I am in Scotland for a week in July, same time as Adrians' trip.

Going to Zürich, Switzerland for a day in February, and going to France for a week and a half in September :smile:

Ahem, cough cough :wink:

I booked a cruise last year for this year in August and wish I hadn't now because it takes up alot of my holidays, which could be used a bit better if I am honest! :001_unsure:

Only got the 'Ring trip planned so far but I am determined to get away somewhere else. It is just dependant on work and house plans so I might be putting it off until I know what I can afford to do! Needs to be done though so I don't mind if I don't get away for a summer holiday this year.

I normally have a girls holiday in June but im going to Scotland and Germany with these guys insted lol No sun for my poor old bones this year :worried:

Lucky you Tom going to Oz, would love to go there.

I would love to go to Oz! :thumbup1:

I will have to be self employed in the future and there is no holiday restrictions! :smile:

I normally have a girls holiday in June but im going to Scotland and Germany with these guys insted lol No sun for my poor old bones this year :worried:

Lucky you Tom going to Oz, would love to go there.

you never know, it might be the hottest summer in Scotland EVER (crosses fingers and toes !)

^^^ My intentions too mate! Get something that can look after itself and swan off around the world - I wish haha! :smiley:

sure we can fit some beaches in along the way. Hoping to finalise a route over the next few days. All will be revealed shortly

Scotland is stunning and the beaches on the West coast... amazing.
The water is so clear too, its a beautiful part of the world.

I lived in Aus a few years back so i'm taking the GF to see my old mates and get some much needed sun.
We've been together nearly 4 years and this is our first oversea's holiday together!

I went to a few of the V8 Super cars races when i lived there and then bought a V8 Ford Falcon before deciding to come home... wish i could take the Clio with me.

Matt, you booked a cruise; are you going alone?

Scotland is stunning and the beaches on the West coast... amazing.
The water is so clear too, its a beautiful part of the world.

I lived in Aus a few years back so i'm taking the GF to see my old mates and get some much needed sun.
We've been together nearly 4 years and this is our first oversea's holiday together!

I went to a few of the V8 Super cars races when i lived there and then bought a V8 Ford Falcon before deciding to come home... wish i could take the Clio with me.

Matt, you booked a cruise; are you going alone?

Its already booked! No with close friends and family there is normally about 20 of us each time we go! Always make for laugh! :thumbup1:

Pics needed of the V8 Ford Falcon Tom! :wink:

That last image is immense! I wanna go - not now obviously it won't look like that - proabably frozen over ATM haha!