Now Then!

Hello all, just bought myself an '07 197 in Black. Not had it long but I'm in love with allready. This site was really usefull when i was researching before buying the car so now I'm looking forward to using it more now i actually have one!

Not got many plans for the car except tidy little improvements here and there. Love the way it looks so dont want to mess with it really. Will get some decent pics up once shes had a good polish!

Dan

Haha well you never know........not sure what the Girlfriend will have to say though haha! Anthracite wheels may be in order...

:welcome:

FCS is French Car Show - biggest show of the year for this site I believe!

Enjoy the car, I know you will lol :smile::smile:

Welcome mate, I was new a week or so ago. I love the forum now! I'm trying not to get the mod bug, but i've already ordered a filter! I want to get my wheels done in anthracite and I need a spoiler like Jase's too! Ha ha! I might be going to the FCS, but it's mine and the fiancee's anniversary that day, so it might be difficult persuading her!

Well, i've had the car 4 months now. Loving it still but got a list of stuff i want sorting so i may well start my own progress thread haha. Sod the Mrs!