Not gone ;)

Roy

clio197.net legend
Still here not gone anywhere lol.As a few of you know I've had real bad health issues that have now lead me to be being medically retired from work.See there a few changes been going on and as long as I'm allowed on here I won't be going no where.If admin need to remove my mod position feel free to do so.When I finally get myself back into the world of normality my aim is still to get behind the wheel of the 197 which I haven't driven now for 4 years :worried:.Its still there waiting for me to drive.Hope to see you a lot more in the coming months.Enjoy your motors as much as I did mine and you will always be happy.Stay safe catch you laters
roy

Cheers guys appreciate it.Back in hospital next week more surgery :worried: so hope for bit more improvement.Had to have medical retirement now as I won't be ever able to work again :worried:
giles that engine still gleaming ???? :wink:

Oi oi Roy. Good to hear from you and hopefully everything is finally sorting itself out for yo. and the family.

What's the news on the Duck Clutch?

Still looking to get it done mate as soon as I have the balls to get back in to her.Shes being cleaned n detailed these coming weeks then put to bed over the winter then next spring hopefully bring it out n get it done ready for show season even if I not driving her.zhope her Ladyship and oneself are good