Not even a month has past and I'm back in a Renault

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
Not been a month yet and I'm back in another Renault. This time the boot capacity is much bigger then the 197, because I'm the proud hirer of a Renault Kangoo! Ha ha!

After someone went in to the side of my Citroen Berlingo a month or so ago, I took it to be repaired last Tuesday. They gave me a Transit to drive around in. However, Saturday someone decided to drive in to the back of it and screw the right hand rear door up. Wouldn't open properly, but I had opened it enough to have to open it fully in order to close it again, but it wouldn't close and as a result, the whole van wouldn't lock. Of course, no one has left any kind of letter of apology or insurance details.

So I had to ring up the hire company and go and change the van. Took about 3 hours out my day and I'm not sure what's going to happen regarding the insurance excess.

But now I have been given a Kangoo. It's really good. It's got electrically folding, adjustable and heated door mirrors, remote locking, air con, aux input & cd player. But the ride is excellent! So smooth, controlled and nice to be in. It's super quiet and quite quick too. Really impressed with Renault's van offering. Plenty of interior space as well.

Just a little bit Roy. Hopefully won't be getting any more rear action!

You been taking it up the rear alot then Arran ????

Lmao, I can always rely on Roy to make me chuckle.

Hope you get it all sorted soon tho Arran, good to see you back in a renault . I have to ask does the kangoo kangerooo like the clio?

No Kangeroo in a Kangoo no! It's super smooth. So impressed so far. I think it's the best van I have driven! Lol! Time will tell though.