Not a pic, but a vid...

Woah! I wish our roads were this empty lol!!!

Great vid, looks like fun.

I cannot wait to get on the German roads in June now :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

It's only the small backcountry roads that are this empty :wink:, but then again, they are more dangerous. 1 mistake of 50cm and your in a ditch :smiley:

Woah! I wish our roads were this empty lol!!!

They exist here (at least up here :wink: ) just need to know where to look, found a pretty good stretch today to add to my local route book :smiley:

Very nice video, could I be cheeky and ask for pics of the gear you used? Quality is excellent and that 'private' road goes quite a distance 8)

fantastic vid mate sounds superb aswell
love the slide at the end
Brilliant

Nice vid. Bit of a sideways moment? lol

I have a Gopro HD 960 for recording trackdays. Just need to mount it someplace.

Excellent just the one and you moved it around then? I'm tempted :smile:

Jep, just one, on the front bumper I used a adhesive mount, all the rest was with the suction cup mount.

Strenge enought there isn't a topic started about this thing overhere yet :smile:.

I've gotta say, your pc has to be pretty high standard to play/edit the quicktime h264 codec files

excellent that :jase2:

roads look like ones round church fenton and selby near me :biggrin:

These are the roads where they race the Ypres GEKO IRC rally on.
In some corners you can see the tarmac been torn up from cutting the inside of the corner and hitting it with their bottem protection plate :smiley:

Yeah Si there are a few roads near Castle Howard that are just like that and they are equally deserted. I Have been thinking about a camera mount and that one looks absolutely brilliant!

Great vid! :thumbup:

Just followed the link to the camera and I have fallen in love with the Evo X :drool:

Last edited:
Cool video!
Bought a go pro camera, motorsport pack, a couple of months ago. Can't beat it for quality and value for money. Bit scared though to use it on the outside on adhesive pads as i'm worried about it falling off. Do you tether it to the car at all?

Cool video!
Bought a go pro camera, motorsport pack, a couple of months ago. Can't beat it for quality and value for money. Bit scared though to use it on the outside on adhesive pads as i'm worried about it falling off. Do you tether it to the car at all?

Well in the manual it is written that you must clean the surface very well and that it has te be mounted in room temp conditions. you must also attach the mount 12hr before using in cold conditions.

So I cleaned it with some sort of alcohol, then heatened the bumper a bit up with hair dryer then attached the adhesive and... well it didn't fell of so :tongueout:roud:

thx :smile:. Its my group n rally exhaust. But now I've put the back plate on the gopro housing with holes in it. Normally It should give you better engine sound, but I still think you hear alot of wind in it, next time I will try the closed housing, then hopefully the exhaust sound will be louder then the wind blowing in the mic