Noisy Clutch Pedal

Right every time I release the clutch I get like a clunk from the pedal. Sounds to me the pedal anyway, hope it ain't the actual clutch!! Anyone had this? Really bugging me now on what it is!!!

Anyone help?

Cheers

I get this! All the time it does my head in I have checked to see if the pedal is lose and it not wobbly or anything. Is it only when u take your foot off? And have you got alloy pedals?

I know it sounds stupid but i got this and i found it was my car mat so i turned it round the wrong way and it stopped catching lol. I also get the squeak it really pisses me off lol

I used silican spray on the backside of the pedal to get rid of the annoying squeek.

Have you tried doing power on power off at medium to high revs in second or third? Try this and if you get the same noise it's probably engine mount. There's another thread in here about this and showing the movement of the top engine mount. Mine does it when changing gear and when putting power on and off. Going to get it changed when it goes for service.

i had a metal on metal click/tick noise on clutch release. piece of felt tape between the "clutch switch" and the pedal itself sorted it out.