No. 091/500

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I've got a few of those 'vtec this' stickers if anyone is interested.

From memory I have a white, black and yellow one. Look great on the rear window and also on the bumper as shown on the Gordini.

need to post up pictures.. I done one mod to this so far and that was to remove the stripes.. IMO i thought they looked wrong as they were on the wrong side of the car and needed to come down over the front bumper..

love to see the pictures of a naked gordini...

we had someone photoshop a gordini with extra stripes and the number added, this it looks great but it would have to be done using GORDINI stripes to keep the G running.

gordini2-1.jpg

far to difficult for me to even attempt, read that they could not do full stripes as the bonnet runs in two directions and they could not run the stripes straight. do think this looks cool i guess the original stripes are available from RENAULT in case of replacements needed.

be interested to see the stripe free pictures

wow thats one naked gordini, be interesting to see you parked alondside a striped one. also with all those wheel changes going on

It's very good:wink: I also ordered one full optional obiusly blue:smile:

I don't know if i want to take or remove the clio badge when the car will come. What do you think about this?

Looks good without stripes! I think mine will go in the new year

It's very good:wink: I also ordered one full optional obiusly blue:smile:

I don't know if i want to take or remove the clio badge when the car will come. What do you think about this?

See my media thread :smile:

So do you think to remove the stripes? But it's a Gordini.....

I also see that for people on the UK with the wheel to the right Gordini doesn't change the stripes positions.....It's not good to have the wheel to the right and the stripes to the left as for the other european country.....THere is no continuity.
I'm from Italy so mine will have the stripes to the right side.
So do you think to remove the stripes and put them to the right or tu remove the stripes and don't put them at all? I don't receive my car but I think that the stripes are the distinctive symbol of the Gordini brand....

Last edited:
Yea I no this also, that post woz my mate who owns a type r,thot it wud b funny to post on my behalf when I wasn't in the room! Made me look a rite tit! Was kinda hopin no1 wud notice!

Similar Thread Suggestions