No. 091/500

Blue - No optional extras on her.

Will post pictures later tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
no optional extras but by the looks of ure avatar . . . .. . . lowered to death with RS skirts and front splitter cant see the back but im guessing its got a cup spoiler too lol

no optional extras but by the looks of ure avatar . . . .. . . lowered to death with RS skirts and front splitter cant see the back but im guessing its got a cup spoiler too lol

thats Dee's old 197 in the avatar. she has a 200 gordini now.

yeah Gavin had to let her go.. but looks like one of my friends might be getting her.

The reason i sold her was i just fancied a change, to be honest really wanted a megane but it was just a bit to tight on payment so i decided that i would stay with the Clio and go for some thing a bit different.

I will have the pictures posted tonight of her.. was think of maybe putting the H&R coilovers on her but not wanting it to look like the 197 so trying to come up with some thing different, maybe even leave this one standard who knows.

Hope its trouble free for you !

I spotted you last week sometime near the park and ride at herriot watt uni. I wasnt in the 197 though. The black roof looked good :wink:

Fingers crossed too mark. but so far she has lasted longer out of the garage than the 197 so its looking promising.

yeah i have to say i was a big fan of the black roof on the 197... feel a bit lost without her but i am sure i can make the gorndini my own, although i have already been told its a gordini dont change it.

I like the number plate. Mine when I go to get it will be YD60 RZA. I can see the first mod being a private reg.

Similar Thread Suggestions