I can't see where the rear 3 go??

Not all Clio's have front and rear interior lights (the ones in the headlining) - so yours might only have the fronts :smile:

Not sure specifically which models do and dont though.

One I forgot to mention was the interior boot light, I changed that too

[MENTION=53807]Micah[/MENTION], in mine, I had one in the headlining, 2 puddle lights in the door, the one in the boot and the 2 reg plate bulbs. 6 bulbs in total.

Last edited:
Ah ok. I'm all good then, remembered the boot last minute. Makes so much difference, car looks really modern!

Not a very exciting update but I popped on the wind deflectors today. K-Tech are expensive though, I got these through an eBay seller for £24 delivered. K-Tech have them reduced to £34.80 and then charge about £7 for delivery. Erm...no.

Been busy costing up getting the rear tints based on a few local recommendations from friends. Not going to go as dark as limo black but probably the next one lighter.

Also, that horrible and unsightly red sticker is my parking permit for work.

ef5b2e95ed9fd691f3fa22c3588a8177.jpg

Last edited:
Decided to go full Silver Vision as I have kinda changed my mind about the Osram diadems. I'm pretty sure that most of us have done this already but the 19% Euro Car Parts discounted swayed me.

Hadn't done the rears yet so that's the most noticeable change.

Before:

2caccd5a0a4ebe0b752a879597d4b1fe.jpg

After:

23fe8027bd93d67039c100ab5cc31e77.jpg

Before (taken different day)

327fd4cc5ebde5406199014edb0de6f4.jpg

After:

b58d539dcc9a87725a705b594a6d78ff.jpg

Great stuff. One of the simplest and cheapest mods to do, yet one that can really improve the look of the car :smile:

Thanks guys, sometimes it's the small things. I'm loving the beading you can see there in the last shot too though. 6 hours well spent...not that the wife agrees. :rofl:

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4
R Clio 197 Area 6