Newbie from Northern Ireland

Jmax

197 F1 Team
Platinum Member
Hi guys,

My name is John I'm new to the forum (obviously) but just thought I'd post in here and introduce myself.

Currently I drive a Skoda Fabia vRS but I'm in the process of buying a 2007 Clio 197 F1 and felt this would be the best place to do a bit of research on what to expect from the car.

I'll keep you all up to date with how my plans work out and when/if the purchase goes through I'll post up some photos for you all to see.

Thanks for taking the time to read my nonsense,

John

Welcome!!! :smile:

Get some photos of the VRS up, nice cars them. Strangely always had a soft spot for them, have you done anything to it? Good luck with the Clio, I'm biased but they're brilliant little cars!!! :thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome guys. The only thing done to the Skoda thats visible now is a refurb of the wheels the same colour as those that come on a clio 182. Other than that all it ever really had done was ahead unit and hands free kit added. It was treated as a work horse from the hour and moment I got it.

I'll post up some pics if I can find any though and let you guys tell me how much better off I'll be with a Clio lol.

Hi mate!

Where exactly are you based? I'm in Dublin myself. We can organise a meet somewhere if you pick up a 197.

Hi mate!

Where exactly are you based? I'm in Dublin myself. We can organise a meet somewhere if you pick up a 197.

Hi Aaron, I'm based about half way between Belfast and Newry. Yea a meet would be good, maybe get a photo shoot organised too.

Thanks very much for the welcome guys.

All being well I'm picking up the new car tomorrow, so I'll post up some photos when I get it home.

Welcome along! I'm from newry myself! Been trying to gather some interest in a second meet for a while glad to see another local member!

Yea would definitely be good to arrange another meet so we can all put faces to names.

Thanks very much guys.

Yes picked it up today. Just sitting in Holyhead waiting for the boat at the moment, so will get it home, get it washed and get pics up tomorrow hopefully.

You've done the same journey i did two weeks ago lol

Hope you trip wasn't as rough as ours! Force 8 and at least 75% of ppl on board threw up!

Safe home.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
E New Members 11
chappers83 New Members 13
OiNK New Members 13