newbie, northern ireland.

Picked up my little rocket on friday last week. Such a difference from the big oil burner i had before.

Its completly standard. 08 Mileage 51k.
The little green shift light and the red line is so additive just cant help but ring the things head off.

Loads of ideas for mods, more so than cash flow sadly. But ill get there eventually.

First mod was wrap the dash strips little different. not 100% on them tho but better than standard and new mats.

Next up
spray the centre dash gloss black
Speaker surrounds gloss black
steering trim gloss black
bumper top grills gloss black
front & back badges gloss black.
Standard wheels refurb & gloss black

Love the website by the way. so many crackin cars.

Attachments

• 20140325_195755.jpg
    20140325_195755.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 20140325_195745.jpg
    20140325_195745.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20140313_170010.jpg
    20140313_170010.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 17
Photos have gone a bit strange, very small and upside down. But nice car all the same and I'm sure I'll see you about as I'm in Ards on a regular basis.

Thanks guys.I was wanting a cup & recaros but couldnt find one in blue or for right money but hey its still a crackingly fast car round the b roads. Not exactly sure what has happened to the photos, they were correct when i uploaded them. altho it is from my phone which could be where the problem lies.

Wasnt completly sold on the blue dash trim but its kinda growing on me. its just a wee cheap carbon look wrap from fleabay for £5, 300x1500. Still loads left but think key to it is subtilty.
Gona see what the steering wheel trim looks like in it and thats it with the blue i think.

then the rest of silver interior trim im spraying gloss black next weekend and then move to the exterior.
[MENTION=2159]Edd[/MENTION]ie im sure i will see you around at some stage. parents live in ards so over at least once a week.
When i was looking for the clio i did see the black megane f1 in the direct car sale. was quite tempted by it but just couldnt get price down enough to sway it.

Welcome to the forum mate! Always good to see someone else local on here even though I no longer have mine. Miss her loads though. Keep us informed of the progress you make for sure :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
E New Members 11
OiNK New Members 13
J New Members 25