New years resolutions

Sell kermit???????? ;/

How can a C2 be costly it must do like a million to the gallon Emma?

Lol how have you managed to remember it's called Kermit?!?! I'm impressed Matt, I think I've only ever mentioned that once!

The MPG isn't much of a problem unless you hit any form of gradient change :oops: but it's getting old now and needing parts replacing far too regularly for my liking (and my bank balances more to the point lol).

I have been looking at diseasels but they seem to be more expensive to pick up than I thought for a second hand, ended up looking at lil Twingo's last night (non RS) and keeping my eye on second hand devil fuelled cars too.

LMAO Gaz - since I had that part replaced the other day I have noticed a difference in the Super C2's performance powerwise (it has some honestly) - it might stop being referred to as the Flinstones car at work now!!!

Talking of which ... Mike have you got bored again?!?!?! LMAO

:rofl:

I saw Maz's post that said "Profile Pic" and thought "now there's a thought"

Good luck with all your new years' resolutions too :smile:

Haha so to be fair she brought it on herself then lol

Thanks Mike, I'm going to start tomorrow seen as I kinda broke 1 of them already by having a burger for tea!!

Get back on the bike and finally get fit. As motivation, I signed up to a 24hr bike in August as something to aim for with training sportives in March and June.