New wheels....

Just picked up new wheels and tyres....bit different from the norm. 8x18 Compomotive Mo. Need painting the right colour grey but really like them and sometimes its good to be different!!!!

Last edited:
Get some better pics taken! :shout:

Otherwise al have to ask Mike to brake out the :ban:

They do look good even from that pic though the wheels look to be back in the arches a wee bit?

Another couple of crap pictures. Yep need painting anthracite but wanted to see if I could live with them before doing anything.....

Last edited:
Get some better pics taken! :shout:

Otherwise al have to ask Mike to brake out the :ban:

They do look good even from that pic though the wheels look to be back in the arches a wee bit?

Maybe a 10mm spacer on back but not really as bad as pics make out...!!! People loved them at garage when they went on. Very aggressive, only problem is I NEED MORE POWER!!!!

Last edited:
Maybe a 10mm spacer on back but not really as bad as pics make out...!!! People loved them at garage when they went on. Very aggressive, only problem is I NEED MORE POWER!!!!

They cant have been cheap either?

They do look good but like you say, maybe a 10mm to just push them out a wee bit.

Power? You go deep pockets? :lol:

They do look good but like you say, maybe a 10mm to just push them out a wee bit.

Exhausted the that one to death. Cant see me paying 4 grand for a charger anyway, not far from how I want it now. Will get wheels painted on Saturday and then save for this......

Last edited:
look great, could perhaps have pushed the offset out a little though. How wide are they - 7.5" or 8" ?

look great, could perhaps have pushed the offset out a little though. How wide are they - 7.5" or 8" ?

8'....when find the cash, will def push rears bu 10-15mm. Please someone hurry up and buy my wheels......