New UR 197 owner from Cheshire

Hi Guys,

I have owned Renault sport clio's for a few years now and have recently got myself a nice ultra red 197, which I absolutely love! I have been a member of cliosport.net for over a year now but seeing as the guys on this forum seem to have been massively helpful already I have decided to become a paid member(come payday).

Have done nothing to my car as of yet although after getting enough dollar together to get the cambelt done will start thinking of some improvements.

Pics to follow although probably very similar to all of the standard UR's out there at the moment.

:welcome:mate
Hope you enjoy the forum and thanks for becoming a paid member,you can get good discounts as well then

Welcome!!! :smile:

Where abouts in Cheshire are you?

We're having a bit of a feast and a get together on 26.07.12 at The Honeybee in Wilmslow, you're welcome to join us. :smile:

http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24242

Thanks guys,

I'm based in the Crewe and Nantwich area. I might come down, I just get back from Turkey then but I'll see if I can pop down. Will let you know! :smile:.

And Sunny Cheshire is right, had to wait a friggin week to give my car a good scrub!

Similar Thread Suggestions