New Ultra red owner from west midlands

Finally got my hands on a 197, been looking for around 2 weeks for a decent 1, picked this up last nite and had a nice 40mile commute back home :smile:

it seems a great upgrade from my astra coupe!

think the guy used to be on here

heres a few pics :smile:
P1011195.jpg

P1011192.jpg

P1011191.jpg

P1011193.jpg

Welcome!!! :smile:

Is it just me or does that look VERY red in those photos!?! Either way, it looks nice and clean mate, enjoy it. :smile:

:welcome:mate what part of the midlands you live???

Walsall area mate you?

Welcome, and congratulations on buying the correct colour!

Haha it wasn't my first choice until I saw it :smile:

Welcome!!! :smile:

Is it just me or does that look VERY red in those photos!?! Either way, it looks nice and clean mate, enjoy it. :smile:

Haha maybe it's the camera brings out the ultra in the red :wink: cheers mate I will enjoy it!

To be honest UR wasn't my first choice, but as soon as I saw mine I knew I had to have it. I would have liked LY, but after seeing them in the flesh I lost interest.

Stourbridge mate nice to have a few more midlands:thumbup1:
Car looks well ace by the way

looks nice mate, hope you enjoy it!!

there was one of these for sale outside steels in hereford 2 days ago next day it was gone

To be honest UR wasn't my first choice, but as soon as I saw mine I knew I had to have it. I would have liked LY, but after seeing them in the flesh I lost interest.

LY is really nice i was looking at 182's in them! glad i went down the 197 route now though :smile:

Stourbridge mate nice to have a few more midlands:thumbup1:
Car looks well ace by the way

It is yea :thumbup1: do you have many meets?
Welcome to the site, nice looking motor

Welcome to the club

:smile:
looks nice mate, hope you enjoy it!!

there was one of these for sale outside steels in hereford 2 days ago next day it was gone

cheers :smile: !! ohh yea picked mine up near derby way

We ve had a few but our west mids rep as gone over to the dark side:lol:But we will have another in place soon:thumbup1:

Welcome to the site. Car looks great, nice and clean! Might see you around, I live in Wolverhampton.