New stickers arrived today :-)

d10bb6113a0de9421a8bf4a99e6ddfae_zps6195e539.jpg

New stickers arrived today and look sooo good on the car :thumbup:

Big thanks to Roy

Couple of questions, what's happened to the right hand side of the O? It seems to have been cut off? And secondly I'm not sure on the angle you've put the sticker at to be honest, it doesn't match the glass, or the body...?

Sticker looks good though!

Couple of questions, what's happened to the right hand side of the O? It seems to have been cut off? And secondly I'm not sure on the angle you've put the sticker at to be honest, it doesn't match the glass, or the body...?

Sticker looks good though!

Don't know what happened to the o's the one on the other side is the same. I was thinking of putting them at a slight angle to match the glass and body but had second thoughts cos it would really annoy me them not looking straight.

Am I missing something about the O As it looks ok to me?????

They look fine to me Roy, love my new stickers. I thought that was how they were meant to be.... Right time to find jase as I need one of those stickers on mikes car in my rear window :thumbup:

Am I missing something about the O As it looks ok to me?????

The right hand side of the O in the C L I O part has been cut straight rather than curved. Exapand the picture and you should see what I mean.

Chris