New RS200 edc owner nearly

Pretty sure that France closes down for August.

At least you'll get yours on a '15 plate :wink:

I believe the factory shuts for the first two weeks in August and the production line restarted this week. So I suppose that wont have helped! Though "yes" France does have a reputation for "closing" in August. Damn those foreigners :smile:)).

Though I suppose the latest reg. is always welcome (though private plate will be getting transferred at some point).

Sorry to hear that. I was having the same problem with mine...:nope:

However they had the exact same car and spec turn up at the import center but in Black so i said i'd have that instead!:tongue_smilie:

Starting to think that I maybe should have looked a little closer to some of the x-demo cars that are starting to be offered. Though this would have meant a fair trip for my across the border to Englandshire. I'm the first to admit that I'm not a patient man.

Starting to think that I maybe should have looked a little closer to some of the x-demo cars that are starting to be offered. Though this would have meant a fair trip for my across the border to Englandshire. I'm the first to admit that I'm not a patient man.

There's some good priced ex ECOP and demo 200 Turbo's about on the Autotrader, maybe that might be worth a look?:driveby:

mines in liquid yellow, leather, cup pack, parking camera and v2 monitor.
garage already had one in, so its only been 3 weeks from giving deposit, get it 1st Sept.

Derek

Sounds great :thumbup:

Very lucky to drop on a motor in stock. It seems to be a very rare occurrence in a Renault dealer!

Hi Delboy,

I am new to the site and have my RS200 EDc arriving this month in the next 2 weeks. Thinking of putting a Milltek system and superchips map. Have seen the gains on paper just wondered if anyone else has done the same and can comment on performance and sound. Trying to make up mind on resonated or non resonated system.

Thanks

Hi Delboy,

I am new to the site and have my RS200 EDc arriving this month in the next 2 weeks. Thinking of putting a Milltek system and superchips map. Have seen the gains on paper just wondered if anyone else has done the same and can comment on performance and sound. Trying to make up mind on resonated or non resonated system.

Thanks

hi
I can't comment on the Superchips but I have fitted the non resonated milltek and its quieter than standard ( it's rubbish ) , I then fitted their secondary decat pipe and it got louder but not much more than standard it sounds ok on high revs and lift off but on normal driving it a deep rubbish boom that just sounds like a burst exhaust on a corsa and it doesn't fit the standard tail pipes as the exhaust is just to small and you get them both rattling at tick over
but don't listen to me as that's just my opinion
but I did hear the rest saying the super sprint system is the dogs danglies