New Reg Plate

Some of you may know the 2010 "10" reg plates went on sale today, so i got up extra early to buy a new plate i had spotted. I'm sure you'll agree its a very special plate, that would look amazing on any Renault sport Clio although it can only be put onto a car made from march 2010. I am hoping to sell the plate around march when the "10" plates will be on the roads, and make some money to put towards finally buying a 197 :tongueout:.. hopefully ill have some interest, knowing my luck Renault will discontinue the making the Clio before then lol

PICT.gif

Reads CL10 CUP if the image doesnt display.

I must admit its a pretty good looking plate! Good luck mate. Im just looking forward to the '14' plate coming out :smiley:

great looking plate im sure you will get good moneys for it when you decide to sell.

come on Liam why 14 lol.

I must admit its a pretty good looking plate! Good luck mate. Im just looking forward to the '14' plate coming out :smiley:

Im assuming its going to be ?L 14 MBO but i dont know what is going to be the first letter...

The CL10 CUP is a great reg plate and im sure you will have no trouble selling it on! Great idea!

14? give me a clue

great looking plate im sure you will get good moneys for it when you decide to sell.

come on Liam why 14 lol.

Im assuming its going to be ?L 14 MBO but i dont know what is going to be the first letter...

The CL10 CUP is a great reg plate and im sure you will have no trouble selling it on! Great idea!

:lol: Yeah f1team almost got it. YL14 MBO. The Y stands for my last name Youngson. I tried to get L14 MBO, but it went for 31 and a half k :blush:hmy:

But man, CL10 CUP, i think is a brilliant looking plate the more i look at it, could be used as a everyday thing for anybody also could look like a show plate!

am i right in saying that the CL10CUP plate would only be able to be put on cars that are '10' plate or afterwards?

Well done mike, some others on cs had pointed this one out and sure you'll get good money from it in march, if you're lucky enough that Renault want it you could say swaps?lol

Good stuff - it was on my list along with 2 others but i didn't want to go that high.

I got CL10 CVP which is for sale in the for sale section.

Similar Thread Suggestions